Sunday, April 15, 2012

I Got Tagged

It is my last night of Spring Break!  Where did the time go?  I am looking forward to seeing my students and I am really looking forward to not being able to get into my kid's Easter candy all day long.  The Rolos and Reese Cups keep calling my name. 

I am not looking forward to going to bed early.  I really enjoy being able to stay up late, but back to my 10:00 bedtime.  Here is my final Spring Break post before I hit the sack.

I am a newbie to the blogging and today I discovered the game of tag.  I was tagged by Tonya Dwyer. She asked me these questions.  What a fun way to get to know each other. 

1.  Coffee or tea I so wish I liked coffee, but try as I might I just can't drink it.  I am just starting to like tea.
2.  Teachers Pay Teachers or Teacher's Notebook?  Teachers Pay Teachers for sure.
3.  Dog or cats?  I have 2 dachshunds, Gus and Oscar.
4.  Summer or winter?  Hands down summer!!!  I live in Michigan and our winters can get pretty cold and snowy.  However, this year we had the mildest winter that I can remember.  Yeah!!
5.  Backpack vacation or beach?  A backpack vacation sounds fun, but my family and I always vacation at Sanibel Beach.  I love to walk the beach and feel the sand between my toes.
6.  Book reading or blog stalking?  I love to read!!  I am always looking for book recommendations if you have any.
7.  Meat or veggies?  I am not big on veggies.  I could eat chicken every day of the week.
8.  Married, single, engaged or other?  I am married to a great guy for 11 years and we have 4 beautiful children.
9.  Giveaway or freebies?  Freebies
10.  Nightlight or darkness?  Definitely darkness. 

I am suppose to tag 10 more people, but off to bed I go.  I have 30 little ones counting on me to be rested and ready to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment