It is my last night of Spring Break! Where did the time go? I am looking forward to seeing my students and I am really looking forward to not being able to get into my kid's Easter candy all day long. The Rolos and Reese Cups keep calling my name.
I am not looking forward to going to bed early. I really enjoy being able to stay up late, but back to my 10:00 bedtime. Here is my final Spring Break post before I hit the sack.
I am a newbie to the blogging and today I discovered the game of tag. I was tagged by Tonya Dwyer. She asked me these questions. What a fun way to get to know each other.
1. Coffee or tea? I so wish I liked coffee, but try as I might I just can't drink it. I am just starting to like tea.
2. Teachers Pay Teachers or Teacher's Notebook? Teachers Pay Teachers for sure.
3. Dog or cats? I have 2 dachshunds, Gus and Oscar.
4. Summer or winter? Hands down summer!!! I live in Michigan and our winters can get pretty cold and snowy. However, this year we had the mildest winter that I can remember. Yeah!!
5. Backpack vacation or beach? A backpack vacation sounds fun, but my family and I always vacation at Sanibel Beach. I love to walk the beach and feel the sand between my toes.
6. Book reading or blog stalking? I love to read!! I am always looking for book recommendations if you have any.
7. Meat or veggies? I am not big on veggies. I could eat chicken every day of the week.
8. Married, single, engaged or other? I am married to a great guy for 11 years and we have 4 beautiful children.
9. Giveaway or freebies? Freebies
10. Nightlight or darkness? Definitely darkness.
I am suppose to tag 10 more people, but off to bed I go. I have 30 little ones counting on me to be rested and ready to go!